Attention:

If you have time to read only one posting, click the following link to read the entry for the last day of our journey.


http://ontheroad6.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-59-th-trip-so-far-805-pm-saturday.html






July 29: my options

My plan was to leave Sunday, August 5th, although I am running behind schedule because of Erde’s situation.  If I can leave then, here are my options:

1. Wait until the biopsy report is back on August 8th and then decide. 

 - If the result is malignant, the trip is cancelled.

- If the result is benign:

    --- go ahead with the trip on Sunday August 12th and have the mass removed when I return; or

   --- have the mass removed immediately and leave for the trip Sunday August 19th.

2. Leave for the trip now as planned. 

- If the mass is malignant, abort the trip, return home and have the mass removed.

- If the result is benign, 

   --- continue with the trip and have he mass removed when I return; or


   --- Return home and have the mass removed immediately and either cancel the trip or leave for the trip no later than August 25th, which would just give me enough time to get to Denali

No comments: