Attention:

If you have time to read only one posting, click the following link to read the entry for the last day of our journey.


http://ontheroad6.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-59-th-trip-so-far-805-pm-saturday.html






day 55, Tuesday, October 8, 11:00 a little snag in Cheyenne

i was just pulling into an Auto Zone parking lot in cheyenne to find out where the local Jiffy Lube was. as i was making the turn into the lot, i saw another vehicle heading toward the exit and me from the left. i stopped and when i realized he didn't see me, i blew the horn but it was too late. the big chevy truck plowed right into me . the crash damaged my left fender, bumper and brush bar. Rob, the driver of the other vehicle, who readily admitted he got distracted for a moment, pulled the bumper away from my vehicle's tire so it would interfere with my driving home. these things do happen. it could have been a lot worse. I filed a police report and called my insurance company.  lost an hour, but things could have been a lot worse.  Both Rob and the officer were  very gentlemanly.

No comments: