Attention:

If you have time to read only one posting, click the following link to read the entry for the last day of our journey.


http://ontheroad6.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-59-th-trip-so-far-805-pm-saturday.html






Aug 16, 4pm, at the border; photo of abandoned dog at Mongaup State Park in NY


I'm stuck in a long line at the border so I might as well do something useful.  The line is moving quickly but I expect they will keep me for an hour because of how the DEFENDER looks.  I have to go through this 6 times on this trip.

Below is a photo of the little dog dumped at Mongaup.  She was found lying in the middle of the road before the camp entrance, miles from any home.

If someone wants a good dog, call the park staff and tell them you'll take care.  Their phone can be found here...


Ed




Ed Mulrenin
202-747-4704 (mobile)

No comments: