Attention:

If you have time to read only one posting, click the following link to read the entry for the last day of our journey.


http://ontheroad6.blogspot.com/2013/10/day-59-th-trip-so-far-805-pm-saturday.html






Packing is done

With effort, I finished packing my wardrobe in record time and with the lightest load I can remember. Here are those same items in the last photo in their color-coded bags before they were consigned to the wardrobe, only to be seen again when needed. The items are in color-coded bags so that if it is raining, I don't have to waste time on the roof rack rummaging from one bag to another to find something. And in case I forget what is in which bag, I pack the index to the bags in the wardrobe, too. Believe, me, this extra effort is worth it.

Now to my desk for the paperwork. I am two hours behind schedule.

No comments: